Instagram is the new social media giant. we spend at least an hour a day scrolling down our instagram feed. It is an amazing world with over 500 million daily active users. However, one thing that bugs me about Instagram is that it does not let it’s user to view profile picture of anyone in full size and even denies downloading it.
If you are one of those people who wants to overcome this problem then just follow these steps to see & download full size Instagram profile picture on Android/iPhone devices
Download Instagram Profile Picture In Full Size On Android/iPhone
This simple method allows you to view Instagram profile picture of anyone in full-size even if you don’t have an Instagram account. All you need to have is the username of the particular Instagram user in order to make it work.
For Android users
1) Go to the google app store, download the app called Profy – Instagram Profile Picture Downloader
2) Open your Instagram app, select the username of the user from whose profile picture you want to see in full size and copy it.
3) After getting the username, now open the Profy app, you will find an input box to enter the Instagram username. Paste the username here and tap on Show Picture.
4) Voila! You can view and zoom the profile picture of the user in just a few seconds.
5) To download the profile picture, click on the “Download Picture” button below the image and it will download the picture in your gallery.
For iOS/iPhone users
For iPhone/iPad users,
Go to apple app store and download the Qeek app for Instagram from this link.
Open the app and type the Instagram username of the desired user whose profile picture you want to view.
Now simply tap on the profile photo to make it Fullscreen.
You will get the profile picture in high resolution which can be zoomed to 500%.
However, this app doesn’t allow you to download the picture but you can take the screenshot.
Use this simple trick to view, zoom, and download full-size profile picture of any Instagram user.